Sign in to follow this  
LOWBMW

1988 E30 325I .. Rusty

I remember seeing and hearing this on Braemar rd a few times - then one day it had a rusty looking boot and bonnet... Looks like you fixed up the boot lid. Did you sand the paint off then leave it to surface rust?

Edited by MD13

I remember seeing and hearing this on Braemar rd a few times - then one day it had a rusty looking boot and bonnet... Looks like you fixed up the boot lid. Did you sand the paint off then leave it to surface rust?

Yeah man i live on Braemar road haha ! oh yeah i just bought some spare parts and rusted them so i can just swap them round and stuff , wasnt sure about the boot so i took it off. first i used some turgo paint stripper got a few layers off then i sanded it down to the metal , and yeah just chucked some salt water over the parts in the garden evry morning for a week and it was sweet after that.

Really do like that rusted bonnet look on your colour car mate.

Haha when I saw your heading I thought that the car had rust issues and you were selling it cheap :D

GLWS

Haha when I saw your heading I thought that the car had rust issues and you were selling it cheap :D

GLWS

Thats just to draw them in ;)

I used to live on Braemar. Down on Beach rd now. Saw you last night going up the hill past the caltex station - Car sounds great. Your left tail light is dead though.

I used to live on Braemar. Down on Beach rd now. Saw you last night going up the hill past the caltex station - Car sounds great. Your left tail light is dead though.

Thanks man ! use to sound sooooo much better and louder untill i got introuble with the cops ! yeah bought muself a new glob today, haha but thanks :)

how have i not seen this round the area more? im just up on chevron off breamer and havent seen it in the area. see it out side your school quite often tho.

looks good man, wouldnt mind looking at it sometime if your keen

how have i not seen this round the area more? im just up on chevron off breamer and havent seen it in the area. see it out side your school quite often tho.

Rothesay Bay Braemar - not Castor bay. Always thought it odd the same street name was in two suburbs almost side by side. Sorry for the hijack but have you seen the sweet grey tech 2 on Alpina's? Think he lives up on Knights...

What?! I used to live on Knights Rd. How did I miss all these E30's running around?

We have had many at that address over the years:

-Red E30 316i PFL

-Red E30 318i Coupe FL

-Red E30 325i Convertible PFL

-Maroon E30 325i SE

-White E30 318i Coupe PFL

All gone now though except for mine.

Yeah man if your interested in buying it sure you can have a look ! haha

just email me through trademe that will probaly be easiest

Rothesay Bay Braemar - not Castor bay. Always thought it odd the same street name was in two suburbs almost side by side. Sorry for the hijack but have you seen the sweet grey tech 2 on Alpina's? Think he lives up on Knights...

Yeah man im so jelly of that car i wish i owned it :o there is also a sick tech II on my street also on Alpina's dont think hes a member and it is always garaged

What?! I used to live on Knights Rd. How did I miss all these E30's running around?

We have had many at that address over the years:

-Red E30 316i PFL

-Red E30 318i Coupe FL

-Red E30 325i Convertible PFL

-Maroon E30 325i SE

-White E30 318i Coupe PFL

All gone now though except for mine.

oh thats mint ! yeah iv seen a maroon 325 se running round knights a few times ! looked realy nice driving past.

had any interest at that price yet?

had any interest at that price yet?

yeah iv had heaps of offers for swaps ! and the last auction i had 3900 viewers and 92 watches ! had a few poeple to come round but no one with the cash yet :)