Sign in to follow this  
Ahmedsinc

Control Arm bushes - std or eccentric?

Am trying to work out if there will be any discernable difference / gain in handling from using M3 spec control bushes on the 325. As I understand it the M3 bushes are offset, hence changing the caster angle - will this accelerate tyre wear? Bearing in mind the rest of the front suspension will remain stock for the time being (money and girlfriend restrictions) are they worth using? Or just stick with factory spec? And is it worthwhile replacing sway bar mounts at the same time? Not having had a chance to take a proper look I have no idea if they're shot or sweet. Figure if I have to pay for an alignment I might as well hit all the bits at once.

Am looking at buying Nolathane as I have a handy hookup at repco, however if anyone has experience with Superpro or any other makes any info is appreciated

Cheers :)

Unless you're planing on getting m3 top mounts aswell id avoid it. No appreciable difference except the m3 bush is much stronger.

I'd go nolathane standard not eccentric.