Sign in to follow this  
samjarvis1987@gmail.com

WTB E46 manual stick boot cover (black)

After a black leather cover for my manual gear stick.

Currently have a grey one and it's got rips/tears in it.

Saw one on trademe a while back but I was an idiot and didn't snap it up. I've got a mate who works for BMW and even she can only get me one for $120, which seems a lot...

If you are or you know of anyone selling one or know of anyone who could source one for me please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

Ebay UK. Top gaiters or something like that has craploads of them, not sure on the finish/fit etc though, haven't seen one first hand.

Ebay UK. Top gaiters or something like that has craploads of them, not sure on the finish/fit etc though, haven't seen one first hand.

+1

Have brought form them before. They usually sell the handbrake + gear shift as a combo and it's a reasonably good price even after the conversion from GBP. The quality was very good, although I'm no expert, but it certainly did the job!

Wow, thanks for the responses - didn't get an email notification for them sorry (just joined the forum, so I guess I thought I would?..)

Actually got in contact with 'Euro-Italian Car Parts Ltd' (they're listed on the sales page), and they said they'd source a genuine oem one for $60 incl. delivery for me which seems very reasonable?