Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

6 Speed E38 750i

that is unbelievably cool

:lol: "Das Boat" :lol:

that about sums it up - but that is seriously bad!

Haha aka "The boat " Thats nice

Theres also a E38 seven at Christchurch BMW. Saw it when I was there with the 5er. Such an awesome car...

Automajic? it says on the CHCH website that its manual..., AC kit, black, AC wheels etc 740i.. Only $25,595.

Posted Image

beast

Posted Image

The beauty of twins..

Posted ImageSee a gear selector with so many numbers....

http://www.christchurchbmw.co.nz/bmw/frame-usedcars.html search 7 series then click on the 1996 7er

There is an Gold/Champagne version of that shnitzer in Dunedin .. It has quad exhausts ....

Wicked... Martyn... I hope this is giving you a few ideas... I know you'd love the V12 power at your hooves again..

Wicked... Martyn... I hope this is giving you a few ideas... I know you'd love the V12 power at your hooves again..

Ooooooooh yeah.

The Schnitzer is not a manual.....its doesnt even have steptronic ! Thats why it has so many numbers next to it, there is the normal PRND321

The little switch below the numbers allows for Sport/Economy/Manual (which doesn nothing but keep you in the gear you are already in).

Im pretty sure the only 'factory' manual that was built was a 735 and they are rather rare.

There is a guy in the States who is fitting an M5 box into his 740. Needs only minor mods I believe and that would be very nice indeed.

I do like the rear pipes and skirt though, that is next on my list for the seven. Im still crying over the Eissenmann exhaust I missed out on on TradeMe :(

The quad pipes are just a split of the two rears. Thats what the Eissenmann ones look like too.

Coby make some nice chrome tipped exhaust splitters

It'd have to be M5 g/box if you were going to mate a manual to a V12 :D

My gearbox would be fine. But you can't have it.

I'm sure Brent will let you know if he finds one.

Would be loads of fun. Fit a slippery diff and enter it into the drift comp!

Tell me more young man.

You've seen mine? Mine are Coby chrome splitters. Ian has some Coby tips too if i'm not mistaken, albeit condom styles...

I've currently got a stupid 2 into 1 muffler than I need to change back into a 2 in 2 out. Single pea shooters look ghay so I stuck on some twin tips to take up the space in the rear valance.

E: Any decent shop should stock them, maybe even ripco or supercheaps. I got mine from a Pitstop but i've seen them at Tuffy's aswell.

Edited by ///Carl

Didn't see this the first time I looked in there...

Posted Image

Nasty

I think that quad pipe is a 750iL .... i'll have a look under it next time to see whether it's just a split or is quad pipes .... but looks hot anyway ...

I think that quad pipe is a 750iL .... i'll have a look under it next time to see whether it's just a split or is quad pipes .... but looks hot anyway ...

Is it at Cooke Howlison? Or just crusing around dunedin Edited by BMW POWER

twisted driveshaft badassness