Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

E39 bits and pieces

Got a couple of bits and pieces that somebody might want. Will fit any E39.

1) Matte black ABS plastic kidney grilles - almost new. Non-OEM. These are the wide facelift version. I prefer the pre-facelift so getting rid of these. Cracked one of the clips on removal but they still fit okay.

2) Cold air intake - not sure of the brand. It was fitted when I bought the car, I've replaced with an OEM air box. Here's a pic of it before I removed it:

Posted Image

3) Right rear door card (black leather). In good condition but needs a bit of a clean. Also missing the pocket liner. I've got a pack of new clips if required.

4) OEM MID and cassette player with wood trim cover. Not 100% certain I want to sell in case I sell the car in the future (and want to hang onto my bluetooth/sat nav) but might for the right offer.

Will add pics soon.

Edited by jeffbebe

how much for black grill ?

keen to see how it would look on the wagon

Will take $30 + postage. Someone else has also PM'd me so first to say yes gets the goods. It'll look good but doesn't look as good as the PFL grill in black. I've tried all three now, chrome PFL, black PFL and this one.

Also got an OEM MID and cassette player with wood trim cover. Not 100% certain I want to sell in case I sell the car in the future (and want to hang onto my bluetooth/sat nav) but might for the right offer.

BUMP!

Here's the CAI:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The grille:

Posted Image

And a spare set of driver's side window controls (buttons are worn but full working condition):

post-16586-1344164393.jpeg

Any interest in selling the clips for the door card? (Are they the ones which go around the sides and bottom of the door? - The circular ones)

I wouldn't mind having some spares for when I fix my vapor barrier.

Any interest in selling the clips for the door card? (Are they the ones which go around the sides and bottom of the door? - The circular ones)

I wouldn't mind having some spares for when I fix my vapor barrier.

I think I've got an unused pack of 10 somewhere. I'll check what I paid for them and give you a price.

. It'll look good but doesn't look as good as the PFL grill in black. I've tried all three now, chrome PFL, black PFL and this one.

Do you have pics of the 3 different grills on the car?

Do you have pics of the 3 different grills on the car?

Sorry only got pics of the PFL black one on my car. But here's mine with a couple of other black E39s with the others.

PFL black

Posted Image

FL black

Posted Image

FL and PFL chrome (FL on the left)

Posted Image

Cold air intake is sold. Still got window controls, black grille, a pair of comfort seats (electrics all working except the lumbar support) and a few other bits and pieces.

Edited by jeffbebe