Sign in to follow this  
lemusa

New member from Chch

Hey everybody, Im Sam

Had the BMW for about 2 months now so time to join here. Has 140k's on it, got it cheap and have done a few tidy up jobs on it already but overall very happy with it and impressed at the quality of everything. Previously had a commodore.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my fav pic

Posted Image

To do list consists of...

Exhaust (done)

Vinyl Wrap woodtrim (center console to go)

Subs (no idea what im gonna do here)

Facelift headlight/tail lights

Welcome to Bimmersport. What donk is in the 5 series mate? I like my Commodores, at least you didn't own a Ford, but the refinement and solidness of a BMW is always my choice.

Welcome, nice E39, pretty sure this used to live down my street in 2010, 540i if I remember correctly.

Yeah it was up the back of sumner for a while. It is a 540i 1998.

Diesel guy, I used to have a manual vn. I was going to keep it but since getting this I hadnt driven it and got a stockcar on the go as well so better off selling it.

I got a replacement center trim on trademe last night as mine has a crack in it, will get pics up once i have wrapped that.

Also whats the go with lowering these things? Don't want to go to low but need to chop an inch off it. I'm so used to the availablity of commodore parts that it makes bimmers seem impossible!

Cheers guys

Edited by lemusa