Sign in to follow this  
Shemy

BMW E30 Glovebox Torch

As the title says, mine never came with one, has anyone got one spare going?

Kind Regards,

Jamie

Guest Ari Gold

The OG item is NLA new, and you'l be hard pressed to find a second hand torch that has much life left in it.

BMW do an LED torch that slots into the durrie lighter socket and puts masses more light out that the eighties glovebox version if you're prepared to lose the lighter, otherwise I'd recommend chucking a maglight into the glovebox.

While you're there, throw in a swiss army (or similar) knife in there with a saw blade - you never know when you're going to need to saw through a seat belt.

The OG item is NLA new, and you'l be hard pressed to find a second hand torch that has much life left in it.

BMW do an LED torch that slots into the durrie lighter socket and puts masses more light out that the eighties glovebox version if you're prepared to lose the lighter, otherwise I'd recommend chucking a maglight into the glovebox.

While you're there, throw in a swiss army (or similar) knife in there with a saw blade - you never know when you're going to need to saw through a seat belt.

I have fish filleting knife in mine. So far it has been good for putting screw holes in a new number plate, and cutting other plastic items

Search ebay for "BMW glove box light", they have torches from the later models

my mates got me one as a present, but haven't gotten around to fitting the e46 recharge socket yet lol. Probably one of the few options if you want one for novelty sake

Search ebay for "BMW glove box light", they have torches from the later models

my mates got me one as a present, but haven't gotten around to fitting the e46 recharge socket yet lol. Probably one of the few options if you want one for novelty sake

Late (black) type are different to early (white)