Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Euro Style Rear Plate Holder

As per title. Cant put up photo as lost camera. But everyone should know what they look like. Getting harder to find now as most E30s were given the Jap spec holders. For those who dont know, these are longer so will fit the longer euro style plates (they look better even if you dont have longer plates).

Has no cracks, but would look good with a nice fresh black paint job.

Looking for offers, but say $60? Prefer pickup but will freight at your expense/risk.

I want it! But $60.. really?

Is it painted or naked plastic?

Edited by SIR E30

I want it! But $60.. really?

Is it painted or naked plastic?

you back in an E30 now bud?

I paid like... $30+shipping in similar condition.

I just trim painted it.

Hmmm ok, havent seen them go that cheap before. Cheapest I;ve seen on TM was $50 and that was months ago. Havent seen any since then. This is the one off the 320i I just got and I already got one and the UK reflector style one so took it off so not needed. I said offers so yeah...offers. But I dont wanna be giving it away. Some of these parts hardly show up & if they do its usually the wreckers and they want big $ to cover their costs.

Oh and by paint, I mean cos its not quite dark like they would have been as new. Just fading over time like plastic does (hasnt been painted before by the looks). Trim paint will bring it up nice.

Im happy with it unpainted. Whats your best price including shipping my man?

Would have to check what it'd cost to post it. Will do that today (have to go there anyway) so will post up when I do. Depending on cost, I could include it in the $60 but will let you know.

Can do the $60 include post. Gonna be $8 post, due to the length of it (and wrapped up in heaps of bubble wrap to be extra safe). I wont cover courier though, and havent had that priced.

PM me your bank details and we'll get this underway. Cheers :)

Edit: Grammaaaargh

Edited by SIR E30

Can a mod lock or delete this please? Its now sold and received by the buyer. Cheers