Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Track time training

Just wondering if anybody has done this course before, I am looking at doing it when they hold it here at the end of next month. Its not for racing around the track but more of an advanced driving course, Worth doing ??

Visit My Website

Edited by M-Spec

Ive done the level 2... and it is alot of fun.... at first I thought automatic diesel 4 door 2 series bmw cannot be fast...

How wrong was I, they are extremely quick around hamptons....

Do it mate, Its well worth it.

My wife has done a few with her work, they use it as "team building day". She still cant drive. They did let her sit in a BMW M3 and drove her around in it though.

I'm not sure of your driving ability but bang for your buck you are better taking the money and spending it on a trackday where an instructor is present, you will probably have change for beers afterwards too.

Edited by apex

I did one similar to the advance 1 in my mums mini cooper s. Awesome fun! Very surprised at how well the mini handles in the wet and on the skid pad.

But I agree with apex, the track day would be better bang or buck. But if your looking of a few tips and a bit of a laugh then it could be quite fun.

Edited by Euro_M325i

We sponsor Mike Eady's e46 race car so get these days complimentary for our customers. Get nothing but positive feedback from everyone.

Have done 2 of these days with work and they are great fun.

Get to learn some valuable handling skills, do numerous laps of the track and at the end of the day get taken for some sideways action by Mike in his e92 M3 "M-Taxi"

Better than a day in the office :D

...get taken for some sideways action by Mike in his e92 M3 "M-Taxi"

I've watched Mike drive around Hampton Downs in M Taxi, he seems to have considerable trouble driving normally... :D Very impressive to watch, I can only imagine what it'd be like to go for a lap with him!