Sign in to follow this  
martyp

ALTERNATOR WANTED

Basically... I broke down this weekend because my alternator gave it's final spin..

Now apparently the garage I left it with can't find me a replacement, and have offered me to recondition mine for the shy sum of 395 dollars... Naturally I've said no.

So I'm desperate to find myself a second/reconditioned alternator for a E30 320i...

Cash waiting, any help would be awesome!

Oops didn't realize alternator listing of mine had ceased on TM

Can do a serviced unit @ $100 if interested

Basically... I broke down this weekend because my alternator gave it's final spin..

Now apparently the garage I left it with can't find me a replacement, and have offered me to recondition mine for the shy sum of 395 dollars... Naturally I've said no.

So I'm desperate to find myself a second/reconditioned alternator for a E30 320i...

they are probably subcontracting to an auto electrician and then adding their cut on top. no point to get a second hand unit, may as well get your current one reconditioned.

price sounds about right

can supply secondhand or reconditioned units

recommend that you get it reconditioned for reliability

Edited by JKSE

ive got one for $60 plus shipping can take the engine with it for $200