Sign in to follow this  
3 SERIES

WTB E46 330i

On the look out for a 330i. Not for me but for a family member.

Anyone selling one or looking to sell one in the near future?

Show me what you've got......

Cheers

Brett

4 door or coupe? My coupe is for sale...

Linky

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm after a sedan.

Good luck with the sale of yours, it looks very tidy.

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm after a sedan.

Good luck with the sale of yours, it looks very tidy.

Yeah I did wonder when you said 330i.... No problems!

facelift motorsport 330i sedans :)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-517892616.htm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-518224621.htm

there are a few cheaper ones either non f/l or non msport which look okay..

Cheers mate. I did have a brief look on TM last night. Found a couple of worthy ones. The second one you postsed was one of them.

Out of interest, what sort of prices are 330's fetching these days? It looks as thou $16k would be top dollar at the moment ...

The problem is finding a good one - and the spec & mileage/maintenance history can vary wildly... $16k is not bad for what you are actually getting, but then again you can find real pigs for $11k, and there are some nice ones for closer to $20k. Just pays to be selective & know what you must have vs what you can live without.

give u a ball park idea

1999/2000 330i sedan pre f/l non msport - 8-10k

2000-2002 330i sedan pre f/l msport - 10-12k

2002-2004 330i sedan f/l non msport - 12-14k

2002-2004 330i sedan f/l msport - 14-20k

i reckon you should aim for the last one i mentioned looking for things like:

multifunction steeringwheel, built in tv (rare i think) otherwise a cd player not tape, alcantara (suede like) or leather seats, sunroof?, colour, other cosmetic things that u may like i dont know..

most importantly NZ NEW would be nice, service history, and what i find helpful is to look at the owner you are buying from (if its not a dealer), you can get a good idea of what kind of hardships (for lack of a better word) the car has been through..

for example i bought my 1999 328ci coupe about 6 years ago from an elderly couple in manukau heights, it was an import but they looked after it well with full service record. I had it for 2 years before selling and the only money i ever spent was oils, filters, and tyres...

good luck

Cheers mate. I did have a brief look on TM last night. Found a couple of worthy ones. The second one you postsed was one of them.

Out of interest, what sort of prices are 330's fetching these days? It looks as thou $16k would be top dollar at the moment ...

Just bought my 330i less than a month back, 2000 model and only 60kms and got it for 11k drive away, mint condition. Non leather interior. There is a few good ones out there but you have to look. I spent 4 weeks looking at every place in NZ and drive a handful before i founf mine

Just bought my 330i less than a month back, 2000 model and only 60kms and got it for 11k drive away, mint condition. Non leather interior. There is a few good ones out there but you have to look. I spent 4 weeks looking at every place in NZ and drive a handful before i founf mine

seems like a good price for the kms, but i assume its a non msport without too many options?

I have a silver 1999 BMW 328i sedan for sale with 125kms. Not a 330i but near enough. $7.5k ono pm if interested.

Edited by Maccoretti

seems like a good price for the kms, but i assume its a non msport without too many options?

Well there is pretty much two options (as i see), Motorsport or none

i would have preferred it to be motosport but could not find the KMs and $$$ to line up