Sign in to follow this  
JDMGTB

Suspension shop in Tauranga

Does anyone know of a good reputable suspension shop in the Tauranga area? The E39 is already on adjusties and just want to tuck the tops of the tyres in the guards. Had a terrible experience at Mag ang Turbo in Hastings with a trigger happy worker welding a screw driver and a mallet took to the alloy top camber adjustment hats in my Soobie and destroyed them on brand new BC golds. Want to avoid this happening again if at all possible. Suggestion welcome. Too busy and don't have correct tools to do it myself so that why I just want to drop the car off and have a pro do it.

Cheers, guys.

Exellent, all booked in for mid next week. The guy sounded clued up and knew what he was talking about which is comforting to know. They can do it while I wait even. 70bux an hour. Cheers.

I got that impression too, which is why i recommended them. The auto industry, particularly workshops, is absolutely plauged with muppets, so its nice to find ones you can trust. I can name the mechanics i trust on one hand