Sign in to follow this  
samo455

missing bad at temp

hi guy and techs i have Googled the crap out of this and found no solution so time to ask the pros

have an e36 325 was running great then one day it started dropping of cylinders one buy one got to the point any throttle gust starts pooping but still idles all good when its cold it runs great the temp cams up and it starts to miss the more i drive the worse it gets but the temp stay good i have changed all sensors maf 02 coil plugs any ideas

You would need to get it scanned first and go from there. Swapping things will only introduce more faults. Get someone up your way to diagnose and maybe fix it for you before it turns into something more major.

possible water down the spark plug holes

possible water down the spark plug holes

He said he did the plugs. Water should have been evident when he did it, unless the problem has occurred since they were changed

yer no water down there just had them and scans clean no codes just evac that alway been there

i meant code 1263 evap purge valve has always been there dont think i even have one the pluge is blanked of

has any one herd of the ignitors in the dme dieing do ignitors do that when thay on there way out

What scanner was used and was the car driven and live data checked ??

With all this bad weather weve been having, your DME might have had a swim... quite common, depending on how it was parked, especially if the drains are blocked

Edited by *Glenn*

NA NO SCANNER JUST USE THE GOOD OLD 5 STOMP TRIK

THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF WATER BUT THIS IS MY SECOND DME LAST ONE JUST LOST THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE DASH ENGINE STILL RAN TOUGH

NA NO SCANNER JUST USE THE GOOD OLD 5 STOMP TRIK

A war dance won't help you fix your car.... it needs to be scanned by someone with a brain to asses the problem

problem is living in the far north everyone with a brain is a robber just say bmw out loud and it cost u $150

problem is living in the far north everyone with a brain is a robber just say bmw out loud and it cost u $150

Thats cheap... in Auckland it's $450 and the robbers down here don't have brains