Sign in to follow this  
vincentsp12

e30 project

$2000 ono in need of cash asap

only 160km on clock

has blown diff and mabey blown clutch thats why selling so cheap havent had time to check out

owes me around 3500 so a good steal for some one with bit of time and cash to bring her back to former glory

here is my project e30 has been recently converted to manual has been well looked after has leather interior in mint nick has the usual wear and tear for an oldie brought 6 or so months ago and put into my garage for conversion , have only just recently got running haven't even worn in clutch yet

things done for conversion

new exedy clutch , pressure plate and release bearing cost me around $500 even with discounts .

new clutch master cylinder cost around $110.

custom built to fit drive shaft and new centre bearing $97 for bearing $280 for drive shaft to be made to fit .

getrag 240 box around 170kms on it

new slave cylinder $70

few other bits and pieces brought always got correct bits even if had to go to bmw for special clutch line connectors

has go super lows in rear with jmex at font is super low try to drive around avoiding bumps

things needed for wof as far as i know

exhaust welded up in centre of car and new seals put in joints of exhaust (one was lost in conversion) cheap job at pitstop

2 new front tires only 14s so nothing more than 40 a pop for 2nds

maybe some new rear brake pads

car gets allot of looks as is a classic and sounds different runs mint as never fails to start except in morning have to give her bit of juice . brake pad lining light is on but one of sensor wires cut haven't had time to fix , could do with a tune to run bit more smooth but hey its a 89 what do you expect?

also have old auto set up if wanted with sale too

reason for selling as dont need two cars and have got over project

asking around $2000 ono

is on trade me if more intrested listing 521649209

Edited by dirty320i

Sorry mate but that sounds like a lot of $ for not much car.

Makes the M325i i just sold the bargain of the year.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=42044

doesn't look like much of a car you had listed and 2k ono offer is fair in my eyes theses thinks are hard to come by in good nick and for around 500 you coud have a mint e30 with ony half of whats on the clock on yours , i am open to offers but im not going to give it away

doesn't look like much of a car you had listed and 2k ono offer is fair in my eyes theses thinks are hard to come by in good nick and for around 500 you coud have a mint e30 with ony half of whats on the clock on yours , i am open to offers but im not going to give it away

yes but you have no idea what an M325i is obviously.

you say its suspect blown clutch and then you say its a new clutch that has hardly been run in, what is it?

$2k is very expencive for an E30 these days, especially for one with a blown diff and being sold by a user with the word dirty in his name.

Keep it seemly please guys, don't want this deteriorating into a slanging match, OK.

i did not put this on this site to get put down , if your all going to be like this i will remove it shame to see that you guys think your so cool that own bmw's but take the piss out of another bmw owner what is this ?

so is it a 320i?

lots of info on the work done, not so much on the actual car.