Sign in to follow this  
uhlsta

What to buy?!

the 525 actually looks pretty good.. but for 9.5k theres about 4-5 other silver 530i motorsport on trademe for 10k... might be worth a look

It wasn't going cost me 9.5k, it was going be closer to the price of the 323i

Hey! Don't knock it til you've tried it! :D

It's good fun having a big (thirsty) car. Just gotta remember it's not so much fun when you can't afford to take it anywhere :unsure:

Wasnt knocking it! just wouldnt be my choice of vehicle at this stage of my life. I am quite partial to Land Rovers! My V12 is like that, lots of power and you pay for it, good for using some times and i could afford to daily it, but then again a ticky 1600cc wakes you up better than coffee in the morning

If price isn't the deciding factor and youre not sold on the 323 from comments about nz new, then it's just up to you to decide what you want... Not much point someone else picking the car you're going to drive..

Edit: typo

Edited by QUBE

the size thing is almost irelevant imho,an e46 wont be much smaller than a e39 and prolly not that much lighter,Go for the one in best condition.The e39 MAY have slightly more appeal when resale time goes but the coupes are ussually quite nicely specced and popular