Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

My new pride and joy.

Many complain about sleepless nights, we've honestly had none of this, yup maybe for a few nights here and there with our two. Our 5 month old goes to bed at 6:00-6:30 and sleeps right through for 12 hours, this was the same for our first. Routine works, a good feed and well burped works!

its not a myth.Our daughter would hardly sleep at all.For the first 2-3 weeks it was sweet,then it was six weeks of hardly any sleep at all.The worst night it would have been 2 am before she went to sleep.Most times in the day as soon as she was laid down she would wake up.The only way she would sleep was being carried or in a front or backpack.Then as suddenly as it started(about 3 weeks) it was over.It was six weeks of hell for us.

its not a myth.Our daughter would hardly sleep at all.For the first 2-3 weeks it was sweet,then it was six weeks of hardly any sleep at all.The worst night it would have been 2 am before she went to sleep.Most times in the day as soon as she was laid down she would wake up.The only way she would sleep was being carried or in a front or backpack.Then as suddenly as it started(about 3 weeks) it was over.It was six weeks of hell for us.

I've heard the stories and know for sure it isn't a myth lol, but we just didn't really get any of it, several 2-3am'ers but that's about it. Either that or I slept through the whole lot haha!

He's only three days old but we haven't had any sleepless nights, good feed around 9pm then have to be woken around 9am, don't think it will contiinue like this but not too worried.

He's funny in the 530, he would be awake sitting in the back then as soon as i start the car instant sleep...(slightly loud V8 burbble muffler).

Edited by Greg.

He's funny in the 530, he would be awake sitting in the back then as soon as i start the car instant sleep...(slightly loud V8 burbble muffler).

THIS.

Great way of getting them to sleep. My 3 year old goes out like a light after about 3-5kms when tired lol.