Sign in to follow this  
02e46m-sport

new e46 msport owner in east akl

hi fellas, just thought id do a quik intro, im based out in east aux recently bought an e46 02 msport, always had mercs in the fam just sold my c200 96(best in aux for sure :P now nest in the hawks bay) and though id switch over to the dark side..

so it was owned by an asian befordude has a couple cars and has been sitting for a while.. car is in mint as condition inside out come with one of them hot lma units for bmw dont know how beneficial they really are tbh..

anyways he did an oil change at some korean place now just for piece of mind im wanting to do a coolant flush add new coolant, add in to oil, add in fuel system cleaner, change spark plugs (platinum iridium?) possibly change the water pump aswel befr the problem comes around you know?

and tips and ifo plz let me know also wers a good place for service bmw works i see is a site sponsor theyr 5mins frm mine i also hav BM workshop of harris or ti rakau near by for thoes who know the area..

Photos and more deets of your car, engine, coupe / sedan / wagon? Mods?

Welcome btw.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

Photos and more deets of your car, engine, coupe / sedan / wagon? Mods?

Welcome btw.

318m-sport 4 door facelift in silver with s/roof, mods engine nothing except that hot lma for bmw, bought last week did angel eyes, blacked out kidney grills, tints, did a full valet, bought lowering springs yet to be installed, will be tinting out rear lights just a lil, replacing all oem yellow headlight and fog light bulbs, new headunit goes in this weekend..pics to be posted soon...deciding about mags..after that kinda stance look staggerd 8.5s in the front 9.5s in the rears ..not fussed between 19s or 18 leaning towards 19s..looking at these m3 wheels at precision but also deciding wethr i want something with mre of a dish/lip...decisions decisions.. :unsure: