Sign in to follow this  
M3ZCP

Best way to offload second hand tyre?

Is there anywhere in Auckland that would give me a few dollars for my tyres?

I've upgraded to a wider size on my E92 M3, so have some great condition Michelin PS2s in the factory OEM sizes that I no longer need... Good tread too. Happy to sell cheap.

Anyone got any ideas? Could post them on here or on trademe but would probably be waiting for ages for them to sell...

I've upgraded to a wider size on my E92 M3, so have some great condition Michelin PS2s in the factory OEM sizes that I no longer need... Good tread too. Happy to sell cheap.

Anyone got any ideas? Could post them on here or on trademe but would probably be waiting for ages for them to sell...

if they take ages to sell you are asking to much or no one wants them

Try the regular tyre shops? I usually get trade- in prices when I get a new car and replace its typically bad tyres, maybe they will still offer you plain money

Listing conditions, defects, pictures, size, and price will help in selling them faster.

Or at least the size, it would give members an idea of the rolling diameter/whether it would be a correct size for their car. If it's a popular rolling diameter then you might be in luck, if not, then a $1res auction on trademe or tyre shop might be your best bet.

I (and other members) would be probably be interested but without details??????????????/

You have a pm.

Michelin PS2, 245/35/19 front, 265/35/19 rear, good tread