Sign in to follow this  
bem-on

get'n on the down low

hay dudes any one know how low the low and super low springs are? i was thinking of just the lows but at the mo my baby bimmer sits pritty high. you can kinda see the butt ugly springs. if i get the supper lows that would mean i would have to change the suspentions? and how much am i looking at for the lows or super lows. one of the reasons why i didnt want the super lows at first is the jadabar side step :gay: chaa

I'm running jamex super lows, wouldn't want to go any lower as it's just legal as it is and the ride is a little harsh, but damn it looks nice.

Dont make it super low. It will handle like a dog, you will destroy your shock mounts, and driving will be agony. Spelling is your friend.

Spelling is your friend.

So is punctuation, capital letters at the start of a sentence and the proper use of paragraphs.

Cheers

Grant

I bought Jamex Lows and it didn’t lower the car to much. Little disappointed so then I worked my charm and got some special springs and made my car on the ground pretty much which made it bumpy as, and while it looked alsome as it didn’t handle the best. I needed to buy shortened shocks which I did and still they weren’t intacted. The way i could get around it was to get the shocks machined. I picked to start again and do it all the right way.

From this Monday I will be riding on King Super Lows, front and rear, with Koni adjustable shocks. This should make my car handle like a dream and still have the looks...

If i had to do it all again I would get shocks and springs changed and make sure what ever you do make sure the springs are captive. Don’t wata get a pinky now....

Pic's are of standard springs compared to special springsPosted Image

The shocks have to have the opportunity to travel for any dampening to occur.

I hope you saw tv3 the other night. Some terribly low car on coilovers, with the setup so hard that it didnt budge. They 'tested' the car and it was obviously a terrible handler.

Make it low enough to look good, but also low enough to handle well. Its the ultimate driving machine. If you want the ultimate bling machine, get an escalade.

I think it was a forester or soemthing wasnt it ... damn it was bad honestly.. even @ 50 km's an hour it had sh*t handling.

yep mine needs done properly, and i know what you mean about understeer urhh man i gotta get decent springs..

Adults these days :rolleyes:

g'yea boh, i's cant f**kn handle all they bullshit they be try'n t0 s@y bout spelin and sh*t a. f**k bro i can read sh*t sweet wifout having to say wrds proply... gram'r is for hoes y0 and nt jst tose on da shaw like gus and andrw... they be all pimp'n and sht but they got nowhere ne'r as much flava as i be bring'n.

Text language sucks donkeys nuts.

Go back to school.

Sorry I'll stop being so slack but forgive me if I misspell a word. English is my second language dudes. Back on topic, how much am I looking at?

Guest Andrew

I didn't read the thread

but superlow Jamex springs are 339 inc G.S.T from here.

The superlow springs are 20mm lower than the standard low springs.