Black e30 dashmats

Brand new Shevron Dashmate dashmats

Custom made to fit bmw e30

$100 pickup.

Can arrange shipping also.

PM/comment or text 02102799627

Jordan

10 available.

Whats the quality/fitment like? Can you post a pic of one fitted?

Honestly dude they are real good quality. they arnt universal. have been steam pressed to a dash mould. So even has the riser for where it rises above speedo and has the 3 indents for the passenger side shelf. cut outs for airvents and fits snug i each corner. i will take a piccy and upoad tomorrow :)

Honestly dude they are real good quality. they arnt universal. have been steam pressed to a dash mould. So even has the riser for where it rises above speedo and has the 3 indents for the passenger side shelf. cut outs for airvents and fits snug i each corner. i will take a piccy and upoad tomorrow :)

post-7153-1352437989.jpg

grabbed one of these from Jordan the other day just fit it today, quality is excellent as is the fit. Definitely recommended for e30 owners :)

Cheers guys! hope you enjoy, still have 5 of these left if anyone is keen. up for a decent price, same that you would expect if you ordered from ebay without the 3-4week wait :)

Looking to get something similar done to replace my rear seats in the e30. Just a molded carpet mat thing. Do they manufacture these here ?

Looking to get something similar done to replace my rear seats in the e30. Just a molded carpet mat thing. Do they manufacture these here ?

Hey mate, not that im aware off, because they custom make all of their stuff, they must steam press them onto moulds.

You could flick them an email, its on ebay au.

Hope this helps sorry

Jordan