Sign in to follow this  
JackDatBoi

I'm new here!

I just wanted to start of by saying I'm new here (obviously) and wanted to say hi to you all. I'd thought I'd share with you all a couple of pictures of my new BMW e21. It would be great to get feedback on what you think of the car or maybe even some details of people you may know for parts :D I have plans on doing an engine swap at some stage..or when I have the cash! I've also talked to a mate of mine and I think I'll be getting some custom adjustable springs made, new tyres/wheels,spacers if needed and exhaust. I was wondering if anyone on here has done an engine swap with an e21 and if it's an expensive process? Cant wait to meet some of you!

Here are a few pictures of her:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by JackDatBoi

Welcome Jack.

Very nice - looks immaculate!

Whats its history? A restoration?

Hi Michael.

I think the guy who owned it previously was a rally enfusiest and has done a couple of minor engine

mods, nothing to major - bits and bobs. Apparently it used to have quite a few rust spots but have

since been removed, new metal and a fresh new pain job all around. I want to do some mods to the

car, nothing too over the top as I want to keep it's original looks but also want to create something

aggressive - maybe some bbs rs's!

Looks nice man! Is this the car than has been in the Jerry Clayton (i think) BMW show? and was it on trademe?

Looks nice man! Is this the car than has been in the Jerry Clayton (i think) BMW show? and was it on trademe?

Cheers man. Yeah It's been featured in the Jerry Clayton show :) and yeah I bought it off trademe.