Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Sick of the ads on YouTube?

I was! I can sometimes find myself spending an hour or more on YouTube, the ads were becoming a bit tiring. If you're using Firefox, install this Visit My Website

I use my iPod and tv for YouTube, havn't seen an ad yet

I use adblock most of the time for Chrome, as the ads were also getting annoying for me. However there are some content makers I like to support, so I disable ad block when watching their videos.

I use adblock most of the time for Chrome, as the ads were also getting annoying for me. However there are some content makers I like to support, so I disable ad block when watching their videos.

If the ads are good then I wouldn't mind watching, but they have sh*t on like AirNZ, computer games for sale, Chelsea sugar e.t..c all of which I just don't care about.

Add blocker pro on chrome on my PC and it works well.

Shame I do most of my Youtube browsing on our Macbook and Chrome does not work well on it, wish there was an add on for Safari!

I don't mind paying couple of $ per month to get a YouTube "Pro" that is ad-free. Every once in a while might have an ad or two that are well made but most of them are crap.