Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

Another One..... (e30)

So I sold the wagon and needed a daily driver for awhile so I picked this up of a mate...... (this is the only photo I have)

post-15830-1352952437.jpg

He was a little gutted and started to um & ar about it but in the end he let me have it.

I have a few ideas for it but nothing is set in concrete..

- IS lip & SE sides

- 2.5 inch lips and a full refurb for the RM's

- Lower it a little bit

- Smiley lights

- Colour code the bumpers

- Probs black out all the chrome

- Maybe m50 or 2.8 stroker..... and a turbo :D

Or I might sell it as I really would like and e28...

Any idea's or suggestions welcome

Edited by Euro_M325i

looks all good man

few little details shell look better

is lip ..se skirts..chrome grill ..drop

she a 2.5?

Update! Gave it another clean and then ...... drove over some road works <_<

But a big thanks to Ray (HELL BM) for sorting out some super cheep springs and a few other parts!

And a massive thanks to LOWBMW for sorting an FL lip!

Picts! :D

Before:

post-15830-1353208266.jpg

After:

post-15830-1353208274.jpg

I think it might be a little to low for my liking :o but it will do for now. Will start on the interior next week when my exams are over ^_^ .

P.S If a moderator could move this into the 'Projects' section that would be awesome!

Looks a bit lower then what mine will be when I install my new suspension next weekend, looks about the same as one of my old 320i's that had Jamex springs.

Glad you are keeping with the old BMW's, but agree that you should sell it and buy an E28, but get a 535i one if you do, they are awesome old beasts.

I think mine will only be 40mm lower in the front and 30mm in the rear.

Edited by Charles32

Yeah I believe they are jamex... <_<

But I reckon the drop I have there is a little 2 much, keep scraping over different things. Yours will also ride so much better than this does, its very bumpy haha. Billys are amazing!

I would love a 'Big Six' e28 but there are almost no decent ones on the market that I can find...

Yeah I believe they are jamex... <_<

But I reckon the drop I have there is a little 2 much, keep scraping over different things. Yours will also ride so much better than this does, its very bumpy haha. Billys are amazing!

I would love a 'Big Six' e28 but there are almost no decent ones on the market that I can find...

All in good time, one will come up, I was going to buy one a couple of years ago that was cheap on trademe, it was a manual 535i with all the M parts off another car (But no Bodykit), was only $1500 or something at the time, I'm kicking myself for not buying it..would have been so much fun for so little money.

At least E30 parts are plentiful, although I've almost given up trying to find some nice wheels for mine, that seems to be one of the harder things to find.

I got Alpina Reps on my old E30 from a few years ago, but no one seems to sell then now.

get a good condition e28 and do an engine swap ;)

Oh wow i'm amazed you didn't! at that price!. :mellow: . One of the many good things about e30's! lots of parts!.

Yeah I will agree wheels for e30's over here are the hard part. I've been lucky and had some 15" weaves, xxr's bbs copy's and now some genuine RM's, but looking off TM there's only really re-drilled bbs rs.

(don't get me wrong there still bbs! but just not the same) Alpina reps are still very good looking wheels.

get a good condition e28 and do an engine swap ;)

I would love to!.... 3.5ltr, itbs, cam'd :wub: ... The list would go on hahaha . But the problem i'm having is trying to find a body in good condition. I'm not saying there's not any out there... I'm just saying they all seem to be really good at hiding from me.... <_<

Looks good! Wheels will look sick with a rebuild.. You going ahead with the m50 swap?

You doing it yourself? Once you have details, PM me the cost haha