Sign in to follow this  
w_elliot

e30v8 needs compliance in christchurch, any reccomendations?

Ill be down there from the 28th haha Id love to see it if your around still

i'm heading back to christchurch on the 26th, work calls lol i'll be back down again on the 31st to hit the turps for a couple of days though. wish i didnt agree to work through christmas and new years this year. i'm a sucker for double time. but on the upside, it just means two e30 missions instead of one :D

Still need the parts man?

Thatd be awesome of they're still on offer, I could pick them up this weekend if that suits you?

Yeah no problem, just txt me, you know my number? I got the parts ready for you

update time once again,

picked the car up from gordon milne paint and panel today with the all import repair cert, really do recomend these guys, gordon is great to deal with and made sure all the work was done quickly so i could get the car done within the 20 working day window before my compliance check expires. got tooted at by riley on the way home :D

will be hitting it hard this weekend sorting out a couple of minor issues (ball joint, brake lights not working, and front indicators) and fitting the parts that kirill (nipe) has lent me (thanks heaps for making my life a whole lot easier)

all going well i'll go in for a re check on monday and the car will be good to go :D

Final update, car now has a vtnz wof stuck to the windscreen, all done in time for a Wanaka mish on the 24th :)

well done , look forward updates and pics etc