Sign in to follow this  
BMWTouring

Brought this little gem, E30 320i Manual

Just brought this, (was an absoulte steal, wasnt planning on buying another car!!) NZ New 1989 320i Manual, funnily enough the 1st owner was the bosses wife, needs a bit of suspension work but the body is nice and tidy, got a is lip for it, tech 1 wheel (thanks to richard) planning on lowering with a bit of stance in the way of BBS RS's and a good mint up... a good stereo and some tints and shadowline. thats about it really. just a toy as i have a company car.

post-641-1355905948.jpg

Edited by BMWTouring

Just brought this, (was an absoulte steal, wasnt planning on buying another car!!) NZ New 1989 320i Manual, funnily enough the 1st owner was the bosses wife, needs a bit of suspension work but the body is nice and tidy, got a is lip for it, tech 1 wheel (thanks to richard) planning on lowering with a bit of stance in the way of BBS RS's and a good mint up... a good stereo and some tints and shadowline. thats about it really. just a toy as i have a company car.

Nice buy! That looks mint!