Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

e30 1990 manual 325i

hey guys i have my e30 project up for grabs as i just dont have the motivation to finish it. was my daily driver until i blew the gear box and took it off the road to finish it. i replace the gearbox with a mtech 2 e30 gearbox that had only done 85000kms bought from hell bm, replaced the clutch with a brand new one from euro italian on the shore, bought it with a recond 325i motor but dont have any proof. goes really well iv owned 5 e30s now and this was by far the fastest and nicest to drive, has shortend monroe shocks in the back with jammex superlow springs all round, sitting on roh 17x 7.5 zs with 25mm alloy adapters all round.

im a car painter so i started working on the body removed what little rust it had and re primed the whole car and started from there. painted all the doors and bumpers and boot in an amazing pearl blue that cost over $800 a litre but i havnt painted the shell the bonnet and the front guards, it needs a right front guard also. comes with paint approx 2-3 litres of white for the base coat and 2 litres of the blue and the clear coat too. colour really has to be seen in person to appreciate it. it was matched to the old old woodystock blue burbon bottles when they first came out, the good ones lol

got broken into and got the sterio stolen and they made a mess of the center dash so that needs replaceing also

have just worked out what the car owes me and have spent well over 5k on it but it does need work i just dont have the money to finish painting it and have another car to work on so its up for grabs, have estimated around 1k to finish it but all i want for it is 3k

if anyones interested ill put some photos up but if not ill store it until i have the money and finish it then sell it. it is in really good nick interior is mint and the body and all panels are really straight. my lose your gain hit me up if you want to come have a look im up on the hibiscus coast, oh and its a 4door sedan facelift model

What else needs doing to it? Are all the parts there or are some missing?

everythings there, and needs 2 new tyres for the rear, a ignition wire from the key barrel to the dizzy( still starts fine just was rewcommended to replace). and paint the shell and bonnet and get a right front guard and paint both guards and put her back together then wof and rego it.

may consider parting out if there is enough interest in it to make my money out of it, so post up anything you need with what your willing to pay and ill think about it and may start striping it.

Wouldn't mind your gearbox, mines from a Tech 1 with 280,000k's, its working ok still, but one with 85,000ks would be nice.

Would offer $500 for the Gearbox, but you would need to be able to package it and send to Christchurch. (Would pay for the shipping of course).

Cheers

Edited by Charles32

yeahp i can do that but ill wait till i get some more wants for parts in first b4 i start parting out

Wouldn't mind your gearbox, mines from a Tech 1 with 280,000k's, its working ok still, but one with 85,000ks would be nice.

Would offer $500 for the Gearbox, but you would need to be able to package it and send to Christchurch. (Would pay for the shipping of course).

Cheers

Will give you $100 for the whole exhaust