Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: 91 E30 316i Manual Coupe

Wont bother to retype, all information is in link at bottom of this post.

Price:

$2495 or $2995 depending how you want it.

Visit My Website

My friend is very interested in this (girl) any problems or anything that needs attention?

Obviously she's not much of a mechanic and so any problems it will go to a garage or her bf haha.

not really, will need tyres for next WOF if she chooses the bottle caps, so i imagine that it will sell on the weaves unless buyer already owns some wheels to go on it.

i think i wrote in there i have just replaced all the ignition system, only thing i didnt touch is the coil itself and spark plugs, may like to do those to say its done, but it doesnt need it.

A fastidious owner may like to do the subframe and/or trailing arm bushings, but didn't even have a note for that in the last WOF sheet, but i know they are just starting to go. Thats all i would do to this car still if i do decide to keep it.

Ticks a bit, but all M40s do that these days.

Pretty firm on my price, i think its a fair and price that i would be happy to pay for this car (have brought and sold a lot of these now 10 or so). If it doesn't sell ill just keep it tucked away out the back, its a good car and I'm going to need a daily again at some stage in the future anyways. I parked it up only 2 weeks ago so hasnt been sitting long.

but just over 40 watchers on a non-classic car, i dont think it will be round for long...

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

several have come to view nwo. got a guy keen as, hes just getting the cash together, but i have heard that before, usually doesnt eventuate. So speak up now or it may be off to a non-Bimmersporter, a waste for this E30 really! :(

and some other hero came round test drove the car etc and then offered a car as a swap because he didn't have the cash.... surely you dont have to ask for proof as funds for a $3k car... :rolleyes:

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

and its sold as of 5 minutes ago, just left my driveway :(

Mixed emotions, probably the first car i actually didnt need to or want to sell.

and off to a guy new to BMWs, but i better not spill the surprise what its getting in it, i told him about here and think he will be along at some stage.

Congrats on your sale andy,

was a tidy car mate !

Anything new coming along? Or is the money being used for practical reasons? :P

Congrats on your sale andy,

was a tidy car mate !

Anything new coming along? Or is the money being used for practical reasons? :P

not at this stage. No need for 3 cars, thats why i sold this one. One toy and one daily, thats enough.

Have thought about putting it towards an 850Ci manual gearbox, but to be honest, i'm actually more than happy with the auto in the wagon now. Its a big heavy car, even heavier than a normal wagon let alone a normal E34. and even standard cant throw an E34 around like you can an E30 anyways. so spending north of $4k on a manual setup, its simply not worth that to me.

i think a new exhaust and front and (more importantly) rear strut brace, and it will be at a point where i can say its finished.