Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

WTB s50 waterpump ?

hey guys im desperately after a s50b30 water pump ive looked around and they all seem about a week from now to get here i know there expensive but if anyone can get a good price or a stockiest in the country if not ill look overseas ive tried looking on ebay and stuff like that but im lost in it all so if anyone knows a good website

any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Normally, unsure as I'm waiting on some items to come in stock before the send the package but I would of thought be here in a week.

Normally, unsure as I'm waiting on some items to come in stock before the send the package but I would of thought be here in a week.

i just brought it as it was so cheap in comparison to one from bmw hopefully it arrives soon as my car is off the road till then but thanks heaps

Yea I was quoted 520 from Milland and wondered why it was so much when my m52 was only about 100. What did BMW quote you? Hopefully they don't take long to get it to you

Yea I was quoted 520 from Milland and wondered why it was so much when my m52 was only about 100. What did BMW quote you? Hopefully they don't take long to get it to you

yeah i got the same quote from milland and bmw said 586+gst