Sign in to follow this  
Maccin

Mags/Lowering Springs

Hey guys :D ,

Just looking for some 17inch chromes and a set of lowering springs for my E30 318i.

Anyone selling or know of anyone???

Cheers :thumb:

try trademe

there was a set of e30 4cyl springs on there...chromes usually pop up often

Hey guys :D ,

Just looking for some 17inch chromes and a set of lowering springs for my E30 318i.

Anyone selling or know of anyone???

Sweet. I will be listing an auction soon for some "taste". I will also be throwing in some free "refinement and style" to the winning bidder. Look out for it. I'll put some keywords like 'chrome' 'chromies' and 'adamantium' in the auction so you won't miss it.

flame on...

Kids, dont do chrome.

It is a bug that cannot be stopped. We try and try to fight it, but there is no vaccine.

Sweet. I will be listing an auction soon for some "taste". I will also be throwing in some free "refinement and style" to the winning bidder. Look out for it. I'll put some keywords like 'chrome' 'chromies' and 'adamantium' in the auction so you won't miss it.

flame on...

Haha damm its a pity I'm not looking for "taste", "refinement and style" I'm just after some "bling" :P

No doubt a large majority of people will agree that chromes on a BMW are just not meant to be....sadly I'm not in that large majority. I fit into that minority of young BMW enthusiasts who put chrome at the top of their list ;) and un till i get my hands on that vaccine i think I'm going to stay that way sorry :(:( :banghead: :P

I was also hoping that someone of this forum might just happen to have a spare set of chromes lyeing around :P , from an earlier period of their BMW enthusiast lifes. And now since they disprove them so much are almost prepared to give them away ;) :thumb:

Anyway getting back to the point of my topic........I'm looking for some chromes and lowering springs for an 89 318i BMW, can anyone help me out?? :mosh:

Edited by Maccin

I'm a chrome-hater, BUT!!!!!!!

you just owned this thread -way to put eople in their place without coming off like a retard.

If you want chrome bro, go the chromes and don't let no-one f**k with that.

Meh, if you want appeal, find some Nice BBS' or something. You dont need teh shinies to get attention - Refer to Andy's car especially.

Guest Andrew

Tips for blinging out your e30 -

Step 1. Take Chrome paint apply liberally.

Posted Image

Step 2. Chop springs in half - repeat until desired effect is achieved.

Posted Image