Sign in to follow this  
IPLEZR

E30 320it

My e30 has been legal and driving around since november so thought i should post some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics added below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will take some better pics in the sun when i can. Let me know your thoughts, good bad whatever, or if you want any particular shots

Edited by IPLEZR

Why such an in your face front mount setup?

No hate, I am honestly just curious as to why people butcher the front of their car ( Nissans incl ) just to have a big front mount

EDIT: ^^^ That sounds real cunty.. Sorry. I think you get what im trying to say haha

Edited by pldubs

Welcome back Scott, looking better than ever! love your work with the paint.

Love the rim lips - there can't be many around like that!!!!

Why such an in your face front mount setup?

No hate, I am honestly just curious as to why people butcher the front of their car ( Nissans incl ) just to have a big front mount

EDIT: ^^^ That sounds real cunty.. Sorry. I think you get what im trying to say haha

Haha nah doesnt sound c*@ty at all, im open to opinions, did you ever see my old 1? had big shiney front mount and bumper was in 2 seperate bits. thought it was cool at the time but just looks wrong to me now. id be bullshitting if i said to get the full benifit out of the cooler, just like the look of the big mouth up front and think it gives it a tougher look (my preferance) but yeah if its done wrong it just looks sh*t like the white one on trademe atm all crooked and covering half the kidneys etc

Thanks for the paint comments, the rims i done myself. iv been into a few mag wheel places and they hadnt even heard of marble lips let alone see them. i wont say they are the only set in nz but they would be very rare, me trying to be innovative haha

it looks pretty decent cuz its been painted black, if it was chrome..................

Nice to see it back on here,its been a long time hiding away thats for sure.

Looking good tho, sr going well?

Nice to see it back on here,its been a long time hiding away thats for sure.

Looking good tho, sr going well?

Yeah rebuilt in new body now, sr is running 360hp now but going in for another tune and upgrading software in ecu etc.

hows yours going?

Yeah rebuilt in new body now, sr is running 360hp now but going in for another tune and upgrading software in ecu etc.

hows yours going?

Yeah good, just got it back out of storage and sorting a few little issues for wof, brakes stuck on etc etc, so come next week will be legal and back out crusing. New rear platforms, carbon kevlar race seats, running mint as with 222kw @ the wheels with 428 Nm Torque. So pretty happy