Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

E39 Suspension parts

1x 25mm M-tech II sway bar with brand new genuine BMW group 25mm bushings. Note this is only suited to non m-tech I and II 535i and 540i models. Factory manual 540i also had this sway bar fitted standard. Excellent cond. no rust.

$75

Posted Image

Posted Image

1x 14mm rear sway bar. Standard 6 cylinder e39 models (no m-tech I or II) came fitted with a 13mm rear sway bar. Excellent cond. no rust.

$25

Posted Image

2x Genuine AC Schnitzer front lowering springs. Note that these will only fit v8 cars, including the M5. See pic of my red e39 in this thread to get an idea of how much of a drop they give http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=43905 Excellent cond. no rust.

$85

Posted Image

Posted Image

2x genuine E39 rear springs, unsure of which model they came out of, they look to be from a m-tech I car. These should fit any E39 sedan that doesn't have M-tech II rear shocks, or has edc.

$20

Posted Image

2x genuine e39 540i M-tech II rear springs. I have verified that the part numbers on these springs are from the car I describe. Note that they are also the same springs found in the rear of an M5. (Note that there are different spring rates based on the axle weight of the car) These springs will only suit an E39 that has either M-tech II/M5 rear shocks, or after market shocks that have the same lower spring perch to shock lower bolt distance as the M-tech II/M5 shocks. They will RAISE the rear of your vehicle otherwise. Excellent cond. No rust. Nike shoes not included ;-)

$65

Posted Image