Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Political Poll

Who gets your Party vote this year?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

true that,

I'm a live and let live kinda guy, as long as a group of ppl are not hurting anyone

who gives one what they get up to.

If you don't like gay marriage, dont marry a gay simple

I'm for gay marriage, but only if both chicks are hot!

I'm for gay marriage, but only if both chicks are hot!

HAhaaha .. i second that !

Just so long as the greens don't get represented i'm happy, they're anti cars, anti smacking, anti progress, anti fun.

E: And Jimmy, I oppose lesbian marriages

Edited by ///Carl

Im married, with two young kids, an excellent income (by NZ standards) and a combined student loan that would scare the sh!t out of most of you.

National are offering me thousands to vote for them but there is no way I will be ticking the blue box coming voting time.

A family member of mine worked with Brash for years at the Reserve Bank (and I mean worked - not just saw him in the lift) and they wouldnt trust him to save their life.

I was also at Vic when National signed a pre-election promise saying they would abolish student fees if they got in. The were duelly elected and then turned around and stuck two fingers up at the students laughing all the way to the bank.

So why should I trust them with their latest bribe ?

Labour has done a more than reasonable job with the NZ economy but they need to start either doing more with my taxes or start giving tax cuts.

I pay a huge amount of tax, yet still have to spend 100 a term for my 4 year old to go to kindy and 25 dollars each time I take either one of them to the doctor....and thats not right. Early education and doctor visits should be free for everyone.

I have no qualms about paying tax aslong as I can see that its going to the right places (health, education and roads are huge factors for me) and at the moment Im not seeing it.

For me Labour has one last chance to show they can get the balance right. IMHO if National were to get in the only winners would be big business and those earning significant amounts of money.