Sign in to follow this  
fhall

Hi guys!

Hi guys,

Had a few beamers in my short time - new to this though.

Will be brilliant to get some help with different things about the car because as much as we don't like to admit it, problems do happen on these things.

Anyway, here is my car - just bought a manual box for it and some euro plates, windows being tinted this weekend and looking at buying some 17 inch rims for it.

Cheers guys,

post-17840-1364557658.png

Welcome.

Plenty of 17" options, mine and others advise will be to go for E30 period BBS or other stock BMW wheels - you have to be careful with aftermarket wheels as most of them don't fit the cars design or style - not always a good look.

welcome mate-with those issues that only your e30 has coz all of ours have never been a prblem....hahaha just hop into the maintenance section and ask away

Yeah mate, I totally agree. I have standard 14inch Basketweaves on it at the moment which I really do like, but just trying to change the image of the car a bit. I had these wheels in the photo below on my old E30 but some d*ck stole them in the night. (didn't have locking nuts!!) They were the perfect set up, 17x7.5 with ET25.

Thanks for your feedback and help though. I will keep you updated!

Welcome.

Plenty of 17" options, mine and others advise will be to go for E30 period BBS or other stock BMW wheels - you have to be careful with aftermarket wheels as most of them don't fit the cars design or style - not always a good look.

Edited by _fhe30