Sign in to follow this  
SkylineObsession

Have to log in 90% of the time?

Pretty much every time i come here i have to log in even though i have 'keep me logged in', or whatever it says, ticked.

Is this the same for everyone else as well, or?

I have the same problem pretty much. Lucky my computer saves the information so I just have to click log in. But I always have to type the information when using my ipad.

I have the same problem pretty much. Lucky my computer saves the information so I just have to click log in. But I always have to type the information when using my ipad.

same, actually my iPad and iPhone doesnt save the passwords to pretty well any websites. PITA for email.

same, actually my iPad and iPhone doesnt save the passwords to pretty well any websites. PITA for email.

I use Google Chrome for iPad and iPhone - always saves my login details.

Its because of the way the forum software works ... if you log in using another device it will then generate a new cookie for the browser rendering the one on the last device in active.

There isn't really a way to change it sorry. Annoying I know.

Actually another cause is that the server has just moved IP addresses. So clear out your cookies and some of the login logout issues should disappear. Remember to do this on all of your devices.