Sign in to follow this  
Eveysaur

Hello!

Hi everyone!

New member and new to BMW, got a used 2002 318ti Motorsport a while back that didn't come with an owner's manual but life took over and I haven't had time/inclination to source one until recently. Dealer hasn't gotten back to me, so I thought I'd ask around here. If anyone has any advice or could point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated!

I'm pretty noob as far as cars are concerned, so apologies in advance if I'm a bit slow. Thanks guys!

-Eve

Hello and welcome to the forum, pic's please of your ride. What part of the country are you from?. As for a hand manual plus holder I purchased one for $20.00 odd not long ago try Ray Hellbm, Silverdale if you are in the Auckland area. Hope you are not to shocked when the dealer comes back to you with the prices for the manual etc.

Thanks Allan, great to be here. Alas, I'm in the BOP, but will flick him an email. Yeah you're right about the dealer, I have my suspicions that they'll come back asking for an arm and a leg (another reason I'm here).

Photo up, will have to be the auction one for now as I've been through some roadworks and she's definitely not camera ready atm.

post-18115-1366157029.png

red E46 Ti. very nice. almost pulled the trigger on one a few years back.

Welcome!

I managed to find a pdf down load on the net for my e46 wagon, you might be able to come across the same for the Ti with a bit of searching.