Sign in to follow this  
satellitej

E46 lowering springs? Want good handling also

Hey,

What brands do you recommend at purchasing for my e46 touring. I thinking h and r. But what's the price on these? And where to get them here in nz?

Cheers

Hey,

What brands do you recommend at purchasing for my e46 touring. I thinking h and r. But what's the price on these? And where to get them here in nz?

Cheers

There is a thread in the top of Brakes, Suspension, Steering (under sticky) for H&R Springs.

This guy Keith has sold his business to George Stock, I called George Stock and they tell me they do not have H&R for e46 and will not import either.

I bought it from www.thmotorsports.com and had it shipped to www.bongous.com and then they shipped it to me.

I think it was about US$1000.

I bought the H&R Touring, it is very similar to stock Coupe sport suspension. front is an inch lower and rear is 0.25inch lower. (bmw has normal, sport (coupe) and mSport suspension)

Turner motorsport do H&R springs for most BMW's. Got some springs off them awhile back for bit under 500NZD landed

How you spent $1000USD on springs.

We are now supplying and installing H&R. Call for a quote.