Sign in to follow this  
mcgca817

1996 323i manual Msport Coupe for sale

Hey guys

I've upgraded to an E46 330Ci Manual so am selling my old E36 323i.

I won't bother to rehash what's in the trademe ad:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=588726161

Starting price of $600 on the auction, reserve of 6k. Any reasonable offers considered.

Some of you may recognise it as KwS's old car from here:

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=35912

&st=0

Note the new wheels as the CSL reps were stolen :(

Posted Image

Edited by McG

Looks good, but id prefer it if you didnt have a link to my thread in your listing on TM.

Real shame about the wheels being stolen, prefer them to the replacements. Good to see its still been well looked after.

Cheers

Edited by KwS

Nice clean looking car. Good luck with the sale

Looks good, but id prefer it if you didnt have a link to my thread in your listing on TM.

Real shame about the wheels being stolen, prefer them to the replacements. Good to see its still been well looked after.

Cheers

Yeah the new wheels suck, I didn't do a very good job at negotiating with the insurance company, got good tyres though.

Removed the ad link, sorry.

Edited by McG

Thanks for removing the link, prefer to keep things away from the tardme masses.

Its a great car, drove really well and was so tidy. Would almost buy it back if i didnt know what i sold it for (to the guy you got it from), and it was a 328i. Never leaked or used anything, and all electrics worked.

Out of curiosity, is the paint on the bonnet OK? In the pics it looks very faded, is this just the photos?

Thanks for removing the link, prefer to keep things away from the tardme masses.

Its a great car, drove really well and was so tidy. Would almost buy it back if i didnt know what i sold it for (to the guy you got it from), and it was a 328i. Never leaked or used anything, and all electrics worked.

Out of curiosity, is the paint on the bonnet OK? In the pics it looks very faded, is this just the photos?

Yeah the paint on the bonnet is fine, it was actually a bit of dew that I didn't think would show up in the photos but has.

lets see the new e46!

Here's a pretty terrible photo of it:

Posted Image

This one will also be for sale shortly, I've decided to take voluntary redundancy from my job and go travelling the world.

So if anybody is after an E46 330ci then flick me a PM.

Are you planning on modding the e46? - sorry abit off topic...

One suspects probably not....

This one will also be for sale shortly, I've decided to take voluntary redundancy from my job and go travelling the world.

So if anybody is after an E46 330ci then flick me a PM.

One suspects probably not....

Nah I wasn't really planning on doing anything, especially now as I'm leaving in 8 weeks with two cars to sell!

Gidday, is it still for sale? Pretty interested but I happen to be down in bulls for the next month..

Sorry for the slow reply, but I've sold it already.