Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

underseal whats best ?

hey guys just doing some underbody work and have some questions about underseal i have some brush on stuff and its not only hideous but is hard to use. yeah i know its under the car so it shouldnt really matter but the stuff i have doesnt seem to harden/dry and will make future work difficult. So my question is is there anything better to use something as simple and tidy as spray paint or at least a similar to factory underseal that i can pick up at repco etc thanks

I know you can get spray on underseals from supercheap and such.

Just go down by the spraypaint and have a look in the cabinet which has all the primers and such in it (not the australian export spray cans or powerplus cans) and there are a few different products underseals from septone which should suit

try contacting Wurths to get their underbody coating products.

Repco and Supercheap don't exactly sell decent products when it comes to protectants IMO. I used repco stuff and now my transmission tunnel looks like a tar monster shat and puked all over it (it melts and NEVER dries).

I think CRC had a spray can underbody sealer, but not all Repco’s stocked it. I ended up using the CRC stuff in the pot, spread it on with a putty knife and you can get it pretty smooth and sets hard also.

Edited by BMRBOI

I think CRC had a spray can underbody sealer, but not all Repco’s stocked it. I ended up using the CRC stuff in the pot, spread it on with a putty knife and you can get it pretty smooth and sets hard also.

haha thats what i have maybe ill try it on something and try get it smooth