Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Near new Falken FK452 Tyres - SOLD

If you are keen to sell just the 235/35/19 pair then I'll take them for $400? Let me know if ur okay to split them up... Don't really want to fit 265s on my 19x8.5 wheels otherwise would take the set :(

If you are keen to sell just the 235/35/19 pair then I'll take them for $400? Let me know if ur okay to split them up... Don't really want to fit 265s on my 19x8.5 wheels otherwise would take the set :(

Would much prefer to sell as a set to be honest. The rears won't be hard to pass on if you don't need them as it is a popular sizing I am told.

I actually think the 265 will be okay on the 8.5 - these 265s are a lot narrower than the standard 265s I've seen with other brands like Michelins or Pirellis.

$250 per tyre is very cheap already, so I am reasonably firm on the price sorry.

Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Totally understand, if I had the money wouldn't mind buying the lot to on sell the 265s but yeah. And sorry I didn't mean to low ball you, I was calculating that the 235s are cheaper than 265s so just assumed it would be like $200, 200, 300, 300 not 250 each.

I probably could fit.. But not sure if I want to, it's only a 330i and I think there will be rubbing on the guards and or inner wall

Thanks anyway!

Would much prefer to sell as a set to be honest. The rears won't be hard to pass on if you don't need them as it is a popular sizing I am told.

I actually think the 265 will be okay on the 8.5 - these 265s are a lot narrower than the standard 265s I've seen with other brands like Michelins or Pirellis.

$250 per tyre is very cheap already, so I am reasonably firm on the price sorry.

Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Can I ask what you thought of those Falkens Tom? And how did you friend find them on a track? Thanks

Can I ask what you thought of those Falkens Tom? And how did you friend find them on a track? Thanks

According to the friend, they are no track tyres that's for sure - but then again he was comparing them to the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup he was running.

not sure about track compatibilities, but on the road they are great, currently have them on my 18" on my e46 and rides really well, good grip, no noises, its just a good tyre thats not overly expensive