Sign in to follow this  
jay^

SOLD - 89 e30 2.7 stroker + Hartge bits

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Sadly times have changed and i need to let her go to a new home. Planing to buy a house so need the cash to put towards a deposit.

Ive owned it for a couple years (its been a weekend car and is parked in a garage during the week) and in that time beyond the normal servicing I have done the following:

• Full overhaul of cooling system inc new radiator, new overflow bottle. No issues with over heating at all.
  • Replaced gearbox with getrag 260
  • New brake rotors
  • Removed carpet and old sound deadening and installed new sound deadening and re-installed carpet.
  • Repaired electric sunroof - now works perfectly in both directions.
  • Installed Recaro's - really comfy, side bolsters all good not worn like most of this age.
  • Purchased and fitted strut bar in engine bay.
  • Purchased and installed Z3 short shifter.
  • Removed rear doors and replaced with rust free ones.
  • Resprayed whole car bar the bonnet and boot which have been cut and polished and have come up really nicely.
  • Purchased and had installed at Hyper - Front Infinity Kappa components, Sony MP3 head deck (ipod ready), 6x9 rear speakers (under the original covers), Fusion bass tube 10" Sub (built in amp) 600W amp to run the front and rears.
  • Purchased and installed AVS 5 star alarm, with tilt sensor, glass break sensor.
  • Purchased and installed H&R cup Kit springs and shocks
  • 35% tints

The car also has some goodies that were with it when i bought it:

• Hartge Kit - front sides and rear
  • Tech II rear spoiler
  • Hartge H23 cylinder head and valve cover - extremely rare doubt if there is another in NZ.
  • Hartge Cam - i have no evidence of this just the word of the forum member who sold it to me ( definately idles like a lump cam though :)
  • Hartge extractors - again no evidence they are hartge but definately tuned headers of some sort
  • 16" Hartge 1 piece rims

The bad stuff:

• Intermittent setting on the windscreen wipers is dodgy - told its likely just the relay/fuse thing that needs to be replaced
  • Air con works fine blows cold and hot however there is a twig or a piece of plastic or something caught in the blower fan which makes a noise when you switch it on.
  • Exhaust hanger has come partially free at the rear so the exhaust knocks a wee bit - simple to fix. I planned to replace the muffler on it and fix this at the same time but never got round to it.
  • Passengers door is missing the door handle surround - easy fix.
  • Glove box works but as usual the clip has broken off - can generally be replaced / repaired for $50 - $60
  • Sunroof lining panel is missing - haven't had the time to hunt down a replacement - easy fix

Its going in for a new WOF and service in the next week or so rego runs through till September.

Drives really nicely, plenty of grunt from the 2.7, sounds mint, drives mint, looks mint.

Its done a couple thousand under 250k's

Couple of bonus bits ill throw in for a Bimmer sporter - SA Spec sump guard, smoked side indicators, suede steering wheel (no boss kit), Med Case LSD inner only (will need a diff housing) - easy $700 bucks worth of goodies.

$6500 ono

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Jay^

looks nice now .

its actually got a hartge cylinder head ,

from a H23

heres a pic of the hartge number before the head got overhauled

good luck with the sale.

ps; wiper issue could just be a faulty wiper module in the fuse box , or bad conection under it

post-279-1368268845.jpg

Where can are you located mate? Can i view the car sometime? Thanks

Where can are you located mate? Can i view the car sometime? Thanks

In Mt Albert - yep sure should be able to accommodate most week nights with enough notice.

In Mt Albert - yep sure should be able to accommodate most week nights with enough notice.

Not too far then, could you PM me your number so i can get in touch? I have also sent you a message. Cheers

Not too far then, could you PM me your number so i can get in touch? I have also sent you a message. Cheers

Will be up on Trademe from Monday so come look at it this weekend if you're interested.

buy me - considering offers. Need this out of the garage.

Would take a good 50cc scooter as part trade :)

Edited by Jay^

word of mouth through a friend of a friend.

word of mouth through a friend of a friend.

No, I mean how did you like the setup? Was it Touring or Sport?

ohh haha yeah it was ok - cornering improved a lot but it was still a bit soft in the back some times.

Was touring from memory

Edited by Jay^