Sign in to follow this  
Federation12

The OB 46

First post! Lurked here for a while, now that the car's looking somewhat acceptable I thought I'd post it!

Bought this from a bloke in Auckland who's uncle had died and needed it gone.

How it looked when I bought it

post-17770-1368658334.png

I took off the door trim and got some 17" reps off trademe, 35% tints all round.

Aftermarket stereo inside, I had some fold out Japanese screen that yelled something in Japanese every time you started the car. It was the first thing to do.

post-17770-1368658366.png

Don't know what's next, perhaps I'll go lower? I don't know how it'll affect the ride around the coast though, there's some terrible roads out this way

Edited by Lewi9

Nice wheels, looks good. Needs to be lower IMO!

Looks great! Euro clear corners, tails & sidelights would look nice imo. Not altezza ones, I mean OEM facelift style clears.

Like this:

Posted Image

$395 on trademe for the kit.

i think ambers look pretty good on blue bmws, but clears are fine too..

my next step would be to take off those alien antennas on the sides of the rear windscreen

and then paint/plastidip/vinyl tape the chrome window trims

and then maybe a msport bodykit or a lip if you want something a bit different, the front nose end looks too rounded otherwise IMO

but car looks tidy, wheels look good but with 17s u definitely need a drop, just slightly to lose the wheel arch gap would be enough, no crazy stance necessary

good stuff!

God that door opening chrome looks terrible! Glad that was the first order of business. Looks much better now but yes, a slight drop would be the ticket then a front lip or something to set the front off abit.