Sign in to follow this  
BUMPX2

HATE IT OR LOVE IT

i think that it looks alrite, its super low, and well would stand out!! I havent seen those lights done before in NZ and big ups for being different.

I reacon it looks alrite, still unsure bout the lights, but hey big ups for being different. THis is my 2cents worth n e way.

yeah actually a slight smoke on those lights would make them look a bit more acceptable, they're a little too light for the paintjob / chrome wheels. So dont match that well.

Huh go lowwer? hes on bumps as it is. This looks even better in real life. As for the lights? what else could he go for? the original ones which are gay or to smoke those same gay lights? this has to be the most original lights i have ever seen in nz. If they wer on the market in new zealand i would guess they would make a killing. just my 2 cents.

Looks wicked cuz

The lights in my opinion are not happening... just does nothing for me.

The chrome wheels, also not happening...

Why would you wanna make a 320i even slower?

I guess its the "crusier" look your going for tho.

Not my cup of tea, but good on ya for doing what you wanted to your car.

You can modify your car with as much stuff as you want, but its the end result that means the most, if your gonna do a job do it properly, dont settle for half arsed. You see alot of cars that have some mods that really suit it, and some that are just there because they were offering cheap tinny spoilers for cheaps on trademe at the time.

Chrome hydra's dont suit it for a start, the lights I dont think suit it much atall as they look as though they have been added on afterwards, you need to add in some smokey look to make it blend more into the car.

Everyone is open to there own preferences to what they like and what they dont like.

As far as I'm concerned, there is: modding a car with bits that suit it, and theres modding a car because companies make bits that fit it.

Edited by E30stz

please dont tell me you like stock standard bmw's that ppl dont look twice at?

I do

I like BMWs - don't care if they're stock or tricked out - I just like the marque.

I don't drive a BMW to be looked at... I drive one for me.

Your rides looking pretty mint there buddy........ B)

Good on ya for standing out from the crowd with your clear lights.........however even thow im into abit bling myself i probley wouldnt put them on my car........

I prefer the EURO Crystal Red/Clear Tail Lights in the picture below, as they don't look to have been riped straight off a honda.

post-9-1125630948.gif

Edited by Maccin

i prefer this look, and i think generaly speaking, most bimmersporters do as well?

post-9-1125825457.jpg

fully, mint cond sleepers > you.

spose ill give you an "a" for effort on the lights, but no cigar chief.

Guest Andrew

i prefer this look, and i think generaly speaking, most bimmersporters do as well?

same -

I don't look twice at stocker BMWs, even though they are still badass.

Actually I think pre-FL e30s are ugly hah

I definatly prefer stock to rice but that car euroboy posted is very cool.

Who cars if people look at your car? I didn't buy my car cos it was a BMW, i brought it becuase it was cheap, reliable, safe, easy to work on and rwd. the fact its a bimmer is just a bonus.

Gotta love the chrome on pre F/L but i hate the rear end on them, spare tire well showing is not a good look.

Edited by petone

Guest Andrew

Gotta love the chrome on pre F/L but i hate the rear end on them, spare tire well showing is not a good look.

mtech1 makes pre-fl look nice - covers up all the ugly bits.

For sure. Way rather have a stocker than a Honda+BMW mixed up.

And that Black M325i - you stole that pic from somewhere.. i have it too lol.

emma its illegal to have white lights showing to the rear :P ...except reversing lamps.....Stock Beemers I rarely look at except for factory modded one,and similar that sorta classy yet menacing look

Edited by kiwi535

Your rides looking pretty mint there buddy........ B)

Good on ya for standing out from the crowd with your clear lights.........however even thow im into abit bling myself i probley wouldnt put them on my car........

I prefer the EURO Crystal Red/Clear Tail Lights in the picture below, as they don't look to have been riped straight off a honda.

heeeey man, i have been looking for lights like that for quite some time can you get them in nz? thanks

hey man i like it and looks dope for a 4 door, anyway are those lights the ones you tried selling at auto passion in chch? he had a set that a dude in aucks was trying to sell?? na sweet as if i has those lights id black them a little but they match ur wheels so sweet man