Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

CSL and E70 import

If you wait til the new X5 hits the market officially, you'd get the E70 at lower price than right now.

When the F15 hits the market in October there will be a drop in price of the near new E70s on the market.

However, the real bargains are to be had in the 2-3 year old area, as this is when the ex-lease / company vehicles come into the used market. The launch of the F15 will have very little effect on this part of the market.

i reckon there wont be an in between with these cars,they will either be a very well cared for minter or not

Tend to agree, living in London 2005 / 2006 I would regularly see 2 csl's that were parked on the streets due to a lack of garages. One started looking quite sad due to other cars hitting it and it had been coined. The inside resembled a tip.

There are a few good second hand bmw dealerships that I came across when looking for a e30 M3. Can pass on the names as they were better than most.

Cat d cars are to be avoided, these have been written off and repaired. A check on the vin will show that up.