Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

This has got to be bulls**t, right?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E39-M5-E52-Z...=item27d2f17e7a

It's probably been discussed before but I couldn't find it in searches. 441HP seems pretty high! Anyone dare getting the soldering iron out?

Amazingly their feedback seems okay (though quite a few of the positives from people who haven't even installed the chip yet!).

Edited by jeffbebe

In my experience you aren't going to get 40hp from a NA motor & just a change of software.

I call bulls**t

In my experience you aren't going to get 40hp from a NA motor & just a change of software.

I call bulls**t

Yes, what I thought... But a little part of me would love to try it out. Got a donor car? hahah

not that i'm willing to solder in this Lithuanian rubbish. Not even a mention of min fuel RON??

They can't spell properly and you only have a Lithuanian phone number and Gmail account to try to get some recompense when this superchip makes your $50k motor go bang bang.

no thanks.

Edited by M5V8

not that i'm willing to solder in this Lithuanian rubbish. Not even a mention of min fuel RON??

They can't spell properly and you only have a Lithuanian phone number and Gmail account to try to get some recompense when this superchip makes your $50k motor go bang bang.

no thanks.

Hehe.... No return policy. Hmmmn!! haha