Sign in to follow this  
vanossa

96' e39 528i...

Gidday. My loss your gain? If a nice e39 project or donor car is what your're considering, please make me an offer on mine> http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=584886091

cell: 021 471 606

Cheers.

I hope you give that vendor some bad feedback!

Seems very unlikely that a car can be sold in "good condition" then cracks a head a few days later...

Good luck - hope you manage to get a good price for it (although you would probably make more by parting it out - if you had the time / space / patience!)

I hope you give that vendor some bad feedback!

Seems very unlikely that a car can be sold in "good condition" then cracks a head a few days later...

Good luck - hope you manage to get a good price for it (although you would probably make more by parting it out - if you had the time / space / patience!)

That`s bad luck pal...I can see why you bought it, looks great in the photos...

where is the car located? Auckland or Dunedin?

GLWS - Have you approached the seller for recourse? They may have sympathy. Bad luck though, what a sh*t.

Doesn't the consumer guarantees act protect you for a month after purchase?

I think that's only if a warranty is implied or given, and if it's a dealer and unless otherwise specified, you have 6 months.

where is the car located? Auckland or Dunedin?

Hi. The car is now in Queenstown. I drove it down from Auckland.

GLWS - Have you approached the seller for recourse? They may have sympathy. Bad luck though, what a sh*t.

No I am silently punishing him....But seriously don't think approaching this seller would result in any gain on my part.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I am still considering re-building it. But open to all options at this stage. I am in contact with Brent (this forum) for parts and advice too.

Hi. The car is now in Queenstown. I drove it down from Auckland.

No I am silently punishing him....But seriously don't think approaching this seller would result in any gain on my part.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I am still considering re-building it. But open to all options at this stage. I am in contact with Brent (this forum) for parts and advice too.