Sign in to follow this  
Lucan

Anyone got a set of 18" M-Pars?

Just wondering if anyone has a set or knew of someone who may sell a set.

Cheers,

Just wondering if anyone has a set or knew of someone who may sell a set.

Cheers,

I am guessing, you will have a hard time coaxing anyone out of a whole set that isn't already on their own car. Like anything else, everything has a price. I for example managed to get a set off here...for a price, and a set sold on here refurbished no less a few months back, but chances are unless you are really really patient...well, they really don't turn up that often. If someone like myself wanted to sell...I would have to replace them with...well there isnt a whole lot of other oem cool looking rims for E34's, and most E34 alloys best of forums have M-Pars near the top of the most wanted lists. In short, I am saying that sets do exist, but what would the replacements be for those who are selling? Unless someone actually wanted to downgrade, go back to originals or something.

Good luck in any case, maybe those who have them can chime in and maybe you can negotiate? I think all the time about having a change...but the problem is still the same, I would probably replace them with something even rarer...harder to get and vastly more expensive which isn't really an option for me at least.

Thanks for that.

I saw a set on TM a couple months ago for 600 and didn't think I'd ever need them... <_<

I have a rough set of 17" Style 5's if it comes to trading or whatever

Is anyone interested in a full set of mint 18x9.5 M Parallels? I found a set, bought them and they're arriving in a month or so and I may not need them after all :rolleyes:

What offset are they? Just wondering if they'd fit an e39, using maybe 265's (or 275's) - i think they might be a bit too wide up front.. likely would need spacers.

Anyway, out of curiosity how much are you looking for them?

Whoops forgot to reply to this...

They're off an E38, 18x9.5 +25 I believe. Square set, not staggered so would be super tough on a 5er. Can confirm when they arrive.

I spent $1300 (not incl customs costs if I get stung) so would like that much back.

Cheers,

Sample pic:

post-15830-0-59001300-1379828125.jpg

Edited by Lucan

Whoops forgot to reply to this...

They're off an E38, 18x9.5 +25 I believe. Square set, not staggered so would be super tough on a 5er. Can confirm when they arrive.

I spent $1300 (not incl customs costs if I get stung) so would like that much back.

Cheers,

Sample pic:

post-15830-0-59001300-1379828125.jpg

I think I just wet my pants a little when I saw the pic:)

How much would an original set go for? 18x8 and 18x9.5 and how does one tell if these are original? May have a set for sale, looking for 19s....price in relation to condition is understandable just wondering the round about price of a good set of M Pars :)

At least your not waiting in line for a set of Style 65s (e39 m5 wheels). That sh*t is glacial.

Not staggered :( ... lots of those have passed through, trying to get rears are near impossible.

yup thats why i haven't brought anything yet need to fix my 540's height issue its almost a full inch higher than my wagon.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=620949371

will do a deal for a BMsport member.

real. staggered.

Have considered yours but the buy now really is 2k too rich for me. Just a note CSL wheels went for 2.3k new a friend of mine bought.

I get it though .. they are rare.

Actually ask me in mid/late august .. I might take the whole lot.