Sign in to follow this  
///MPROVD

E36 coupe black leather sports interior

hey i have a black leather sport seat set for an e36 coupe for sale

the seats are in average condition the drivers seat is pretty crap it has rips and tear on the side bolsters the passenger seat is in pretty good condition it has slight cracking but very minor the rear seats are pretty much the same but there in a small rip in the back corner which is hard to notice

the full set is for sale but it could be good to remove the passenger cushions and put on a worn drivers seat of your own or to replace some destroyed fabric seats ill try get pics up tomorrow

$150 for the set will split if i have interest in the rears and the passengers seat i don't really care about drivers seat

hey i have a black leather sport seat set for an e36 coupe for sale

the seats are in average condition the drivers seat is pretty crap it has rips and tear on the side bolsters the passenger seat is in pretty good condition it has slight cracking but very minor the rear seats are pretty much the same but there in a small rip in the back corner which is hard to notice

the full set is for sale but it could be good to remove the passenger cushions and put on a worn drivers seat of your own or to replace some destroyed fabric seats ill try get pics up tomorrow

$150 for the set will split if i have interest in the rears and the passengers seat i don't really care about drivers seat

How poked is the drivers seat? Got any photos?

How poked is the drivers seat? Got any photos?

its pretty bad haha ill get pics asap thanks

its pretty bad haha ill get pics asap thanks

Consider them sold, if you are better than me at working the PM or E-Mail functions of this site! 021357998.