Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

WTB: E30 Bits (Eyelids, Dash Under Tray, Boot Carpet etc)

So the idiots that installed my alarm completely fked up the panel below the steering wheel (snapped it at the back and at the front) so I'm in need of one of them now too if anyone has a spare around Auckland (preferably South Auckland).

Anyone have some eyelids? I'm keen to buy a pair to see how they look.

So the idiots that installed my alarm completely fked up the panel below the steering wheel (snapped it at the back and at the front) so I'm in need of one of them now too if anyone has a spare around Auckland (preferably South Auckland).

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-...n-610000731.htm

This the one? Found on tm

So I'm after a few E30 bits, I'm sure this list is gonna grow as I go along. All the bits are for a 1989 325 Tech 2 Sedan. For now I'm after:

Fog lights (both sides).

Tech 2 tow eye cover (1 front, 1 rear) for a tech 2 kit.

DIAMANTSCHWARZ METALLIC (181) paint if any has some spare lying around? I don't really want to go out and buy a litre or so when I just have a little bit to touch up!

Boot carpet and back of the rear seat covers.

Lowering springs, preferably 318 superlows as they make the front look a little lower

That cover that fits under the steering wheel. Not sure what you would call it but when the people installed my alarm, they snapped it in two places...

Also keen on buying some eyelids if anyone has any lying around? I want to see how they look on the car.

Anyone know where to get tech 2 front splitters from in NZ? Could be keen on one of these too.

Thanks

I have mint 1987 E30 boot liner/carpet. ph 021 473 066

i think i have a good boot carpet up in the rafters of my shed