Sign in to follow this  
Ahmedsinc

Klaus no starty starty

Hey all - anyone have any recommendations for a new battery for the 325i? Has become a weekend car of late so isn't being turned over as much as it used to. Hopped in it this morning to go for a cheeky blat down the motorway and got no love back :(

Not really too keen on the Repco branded items - who here has needed to replace one recently and where did ya get it from? I'm suspicious this ain't gonna be cheap either :unsure:

Segedins dominion rd, they open till 4/5pm? or partsmaster in grey lynn open till 3pm. have a shop.

I can do a Century Din 53 or Din 65 Calcium battery with a 3 year warranty at a competitive price on Monday for you. The Din 65 should be the correct battery and the better of the two as for it's size.

Edited by *Glenn*

din 53 should do it, a 65 should fit also but probably overkill., bmws usually have a movable mount to cope with different sizes.

Repco batteries are rebranded century. Century are also sold at Supercheap, got mine there for $229 with a 3 year warrenty. works great and they take the old one away for free for recycling. they were also maintanance free.

Dont forget to take the vent hose elbow out of the old one and slot it into the new one.

was $249 for the din65 if you did want to go bigger.

Ended up going with one from Segedins for $130 +GST, need the car for a short notice towing run tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how it lasts.

Will keep that in mind Glenn, thanks :)

Ended up going with one from Segedins for $130 +GST, need the car for a short notice towing run tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how it lasts.

Will keep that in mind Glenn, thanks :)

The battery clinic for recond batteries. cheap and they last.

Edited by etwenty1