Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

Bottles or ROH's?

smoothe

- spacers required ?

- how much they set you back ?

nah didnt need spacers, my brother got me the hook up it all cost $2000 fitted and balanced.

hows the drive with super lows? i was thinking of low kings for my e30 just for ride quality but super lows does look good.

Personally i like the ROH but if your after the sleeper affect  then the bottles will have them crying

the ride is great a little bit firmer ride with a lot less body roll still lots of travel in springs. sits on road better. a lot better handeling all round

Edited by NZ325i

i still have the bottles, put them on the back for skids. :D

im thinking of getting the super lows compresed so it sits about an inch lower all round, so the guard is on tyre at back.

what you guys rekon about that? u think it look better a bit lower?

yeah even with the super lows it looks abit high, but if you can get your hands on some side skirts that might complete the look with out having to go lower. but then again tuckage looks badass!

i have King superlows in mine but it looks lower. Maybe the springs settle a little after time? My rims are 17" with 205/40 tyres.

Measuring from the ground to the ridge at the jacking points I have 110mm at the front and 125mm at the rear, so the front is 10mm above requiring certification... Ride is good, not harsh, I am impressed with the King spring ride and handling overall.